The Quadrant Simulated Automatic Terminal Information System (ATIS) runs on the Quadrant Avionics PC. A sound card installed within the PC provides the synthesised ATIS messages, which are then mixed into the existing Audio system.
The Quadrant ATIS Simulation utilises a text to speech engine to synthesise the ATIS message broadcast which are configured from an IOS Control Page.
The Quadrant ATIS Simulation provides support for:
- 6 independently audible ATIS messages
- Multiple regional accents
- Automatic ATIS message generation when a valid ATIS frequency is tuned
- Manual configuration on individual ATIS Station messages
- ATIS Message content rules, switchable between FAA and ICAO rule sets