It is Quadrant policy to operate to the highest quality standards which means more than having the best product.
We aim to first identify what our customers want including relevant statutory / regulatory requirements and then to produce exactly what is required on time and at a competitive cost.
Fundamental to achieving this is the adoption of continuous Improvement as the management philosophy of Quadrant and as part of a wider commitment to the most important aspects of a Total Quality culture.
- Fully understand and meet customer’s requirements
- Motivate our employees
- Minimise cost by prevent errors and waste
- Focus on doing things right first time
- Identify and eliminate problems
- Implement continuous improvement
In order to achieve these objectives, Quadrant has established and effectively maintains a Quality Assurance Programme based upon the requirements of BS EN ISO9001:2015.
This Quality standard establishes a framework by which measurable Quality objectives are established and regularly reviewed.
Quadrant is committed to the prevention of injury and ill health to all employees, visitors, contractors, temporary staff and any interested parties who might be affected by company operations.
This is achieved through the Company Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) Policy which promotes:
- Implementing, developing, maintaining and continually improving an OH&S management system that meets the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007
- Improving OH&S performance by the setting of objectives and through reviewing and where appropriate modifying present and future operations to ensure that potential risks to health and safety are minimised.
- Monitoring operations through hazard identification and risk assessment
- Actively pursuing ways to improve Health and Safety performance to ensure continual Improvement
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant OH&S legislation, regulations, codes of practice and other standards to which the company subscribes
- Operating in a manner which ensures a safe workplace for employees, visitors and contractors
- Ensuring the active participation of employees through consultation and communication on all OH&S issues
The OHSAS 18001:2007 Standard establishes a framework through which OH&S is regularly reviewed and kept up to date.
Quadrant believes it has a duty to ensure good environmental awareness and protection in all its operations and to provide the necessary management, training and commitment to fulfil this duty. The Board firmly believes in, and is committed to, monitoring and improving environmental awareness and protection.
This commitment is achieved through:
- Incorporating the principles of ISO14001:2015 into all business operations through effective planning, monitoring, target setting and auditing
- Using the best available techniques (not entailing excessive costs) to comply with existing and future legislation
- Implementing a controlled and audited waste minimisation and disposal system