Quadrant provides outsourcing support services to many of the flight simulation industry OEMs and Simulator operators consisting of both engineering and manufacturing assistance on civil and military projects, including complex design and programme management.
Below are some examples of the support services we have rendered.
- Provision of mechanical and electrical expertise to support OEM new simulator assembly
- Provision of test and commissioning engineers to support OEM new simulator assembly and legacy simulator updates
- Provision of mechanical & electrical design and manufacturing services to support OEMs
- Provision of Systems & Software design services to support OEMs
- Provision of ongoing technical, spares and repairs support for our relocation and update customers as well as new customers
Over many years Quadrant has built a solid working relationship with many of today's major OEM's, Airlines and Simulator Operators and as such we are frequently called upon to provide support. We can provide support and services worldwide, be it at the customer's facility or a remote site to best suit the project requirements.
Quadrant prides itself on being able to provide rapid response support to customers, whatever the requirement whether it be Simulator AOG situations, scheduled or unscheduled maintenance support, manufacturing or engineering assistance.